Sep 7, 2009

Upcoming Speaking Events


I enjoyed my time speaking to the Charlotte Civitan Club on Friday. You guys are a lively bunch.


Any Rotarian out there feel free to join me this Wednesday, September 9th at 7:30 am at the South Park Rotary.


On Thursday, September 17th at noon, I will be speaking to the Gaston County Republican Women's Club at the City Club in Gastonia.


On Monday, September 21 at noon, I will be addressing the Charlotte North Rotary Club and September 23rd (Wed) I will be speaking to the West Charlotte Rotary Club at Carolina Golf Country Club at 12:15 pm.


Join me Thursday night, September 24th when I will speak to the 9th District Executive Committee at a location TBD.


If you live in Union County, come out and join me Thursday, October 1 at 7:30 am at the Waxhaw Rotary Club. They meet at Rippingtons in down town Waxhaw. I will also be speaking in Unionville on October 26th at 7:00 pm at the Unionville Lions Club.


I will be addressing the Gastonia Lions on October 20th at 7:00 pm at the Ryans at Franklin Square. Come out and let's talk some politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment