Oct 3, 2009

October Speaking Engagements



Enjoyed spending time with and addressing the Waxhaw Rotary Club yesterday morning. The photos you see are from that event.

Monday, I will be filling in for Sue and conducting a town hall type meeting with a local CPA firm. The event is a company specific closed event, but I will be happy to post photos afterward.
On Monday (Oct 12) I will be addressing a meeting of the Gaston County Republican Party Executive Committee and will speaking on homeland security and terrorism issues. Check out the Gaston GOP homepage for more information. The event will be on the campus of Belmont Abbey College.

On October 10th, I will pitch hit for Sue Myrick at the 3rd Annual Union County GOP BBQ.
On Oct 20th at 7:00 pm I will be addressing the Gastonia Lions Club that meet at the Ryan's at Franklin Square.

I will be addressing the Unionville Lions in Union County on Oct. 26th at 7:00 pm.

Come out to any of the open events that fit your schedule. I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment